The annual fee grants IASIOS participating centres immediate access to our Benefits Programme. The exclusive programme includes opportunities for professional development, networking, promotion, and more.
The following benefits can be expected with the annual fee for 2023
- Two free congress registrations for the ECIO 2023 conference for members of your IO team (e.g. juniors, residents, nurses, radiographers, technicians, etc.) *
- Two free congress registrations for the CIRSE 2023 congress for members of your IO team (e.g. juniors, residents, nurses, radiographers, technicians, etc.)*
- Recognition of your IASIOS membership on ECIO and CIRSE congress badges for your team
- Workshops for meeting the criteria and improving your IO service according to the Standards of Quality Assurance in Interventional Oncology, with advice for becoming an IASIOS Accredited and IASIOS Centre of Excellence
- Invitations to IASIOS networking and social events at ECIO and CIRSE
- Support with marketing materials and centre promotion upon enrolment and accreditation
As the IASIOS community grows, the following additional services and events will be organised exclusively for IASIOS members and will be rolled out in stages, including
- IASIOS community mentorship opportunities
- Exclusive learning and training opportunities from other IASIOS members
- Survey and benchmarking services, to compare to other IASIOS enrolled and accredited centres
IASIOS is committed to supporting and promoting the growth of Interventional Oncology globally. The Benefits Programme is designed to empower practitioners and enhance the visibility of IO on a global scale.
*The congress registrations are meant to provide a learning opportunity and benefit team members that otherwise may not be able to attend. For questions or clarifications, please get in touch with our IASIOS team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow our social media pages to keep up to date with all developments.