Here you can find in-depth information about the IASIOS programme, including:
- a detailed overview and flowchart on every stage of the accreditation pathway
- explanations of the three IASIOS seals that can be achieved
- requirements for enrollment and accreditation, along with instructions for how to apply the Standards of Quality Assurance in Interventional Oncology in order to become an IASIOS Accredited Centre
- a description of what to expect during the three stages a facility goes through: enrollment, applying and assessment
- a step-by-step overview of the application process
- a collection of our frequently asked questions
If there is any additional information you would like to receive or if you have any questions not answered on the website, please don’t hesitate to be in touch with the IASIOS office.