As part of the IASIOS membership, with all 3 IASIOS seals, facilities receive access to the benefits program, which offers exclusive events, networking opportunities and much more.
The Annual Benefits Programme
What to expect in 2024?
2 free congress registrations to ECIO and CIRSE
The congress registrations are meant to provide a learning opportunity and benefit team members that otherwise may not be able to attend. (e.g. juniors, residents, nurses, radiographers, technicians, etc.)
- Workshops for meeting the criteria from the standards of QA
- Guidance on improving your IO clinical pathway
- Workshops on how to become an IASIOS-accredited centre
- Collaborative workshops on becoming a Centre of Excellence
Networking and recognition:
- Bi-annual cocktail reception at ECIO and CIRSE congresses
- Badge distinction for all members of IASIOS facilities at ECIO, ET, and CIRSE.
As the IASIOS community grows, the following additional services and events will be organised exclusively for IASIOS members and will be rolled out in stages, including
- IASIOS community mentorship opportunities
- Exclusive learning and training opportunities from other IASIOS members
- Survey and benchmarking services, to compare to other IASIOS enrolled and accredited centres
IASIOS is committed to supporting and promoting the growth of Interventional Oncology globally. The Benefits Programme is designed to empower practitioners and enhance the visibility of IO on a global scale.